الثلاثاء، 9 يوليو 2013

Nasheed " Bismillah - I Am A Muslim "


lyrics of Nasheed
 
Children): "Teacher! Teacher! Me! Me.... Bismillah)
 
Teacher): "Very good. Now what does it mean?" Bismillah)
 
Children): "In the name of Allah!"Bismillah

I am a Muslim, the things I say

In everything I do everyday

We are Muslims, the things we say

In everything we do everyday

Oooh, Bismillah

Oooh, Alhamdullillah 

I am a Muslim and this I know

I need to eat so that I will grow

We are Muslims and this we know

We need to eat so that we will grow

When we eat we say Bismillah

When we're full, we say Alhamdullillah

Water, juice and milk, these I think

Are so delicious for me to drink

Water, juice and milk, these we think

Are so delicious for us to drink

When we drink we say, Bismillah

When we're done we say Alhamdullillah
  
Going out with my mum and dad

Coming home, oh what fun we had

Going out with our mum and dad

Coming home, oh what fun we had

Driving in the car, Bismillah

Coming safely home, Alhamdullillah

I go to sleep saying Allah's name

And in the morning I do the same

We go to sleep saying Allah's name

And in the morning we do the same

When we sleep we say Bismillah

When we rise we say Alhamdullillah 

هناك تعليق واحد:

  1. كيف تختار أثاث مكتبي

    عند القيام بعملية اختيار أثاث مكتبي يجب أن تعرف بعض الخطوات التي تساعدك في الوصول لأعلى كفاءة تناسب ذوقك ومكانك ومن هذة الخطوات

    قياس المساحة المطلوبة للمكان : فالمساحة عامل مهم جدا عند اختيارك لأثاث مكتبي منظم ومرتب وهذة الخطوة مهمة حتى لا يكون المكان مزدحم والأثاث مزدحم ويكون غير مرتب مع بعضه البعض من هنا نقول أن الرسم التخطيطى المبدأى للمكان يساعدك فى عوامل كثيرة ,وذلك لأنك تكون على دراية كاملة بمقاسات الأثاث الذى ستقوم بوضعه فى مكتبك ,أو شركتك

    الألوان :تعتبر الألوان من أهم الخطوات التي يجب اتباعها عند اختيار أثاث شركة نقل اثاث بابها
    مكتبي وذلك لعدة عوامل من أهمها تنسيق الأثاث مع الدهانات التي تكون بالمكتب شركة نقل اثاث بابها
    وذلك لأظهاره بشكل مناسب ولائق ومن هنا نقول أن تنسيق الألوان الدهان مع الأثاث يعتبر من الأساسيات ,ولايمكن إهمال هذه الخطوة ,وعليك بالألوان البسيطة لأنها تكون شركة نقل اثاث بابها
    عصرية وتظهر الملامح الكاملة للديكورات التى قمت بعملها فى مكتبك شركة نقل اثاث بابها

    ردحذف